Greens representation on Armidale Regional Council strives to make our region a model area for healthy, sustainable development and reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
- Sustainable growth to attract new residents & create jobs while protecting the environment
- Fair and wise use of community resources
- Seek Regional Growth and Stronger Communities Funding
- Promote energy efficiency, community & council solar projects, passive solar housing & encourage major development close to main employment areas
- Promote community well-being, reduce woodsmoke pollution & address the 3 year life expectancy gap between New England North West and Sydney