“I am thrilled and proud to have been elected to represent the local community and I look forward to pursuing my key priorities. These include:
- Supporting our local childcare services and sporting communities.
- Working with local business and community groups to encourage greater use of renewables.
- Protecting our precious green spaces from overdevelopment.”
- Joe has lived in Hornsby Shire for 22 years, the third generation of his family to live here.
- He is a member of Amnesty International-Hornsby Action Group.
- Joe is an active and committed member of the Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Greens.