Clarence Valley CouncilOur Councillors and our Plan for the Clarence Valley
Greg is a self-employed ecologist who has worked for government as well as running his own business. With a doctorate in wildlife ecology, he has a sound knowledge of planning and environmental legislation. read more…
- No mega port at Yamba
- A healthy dam-free Clarence
- Keeping the Northern Rivers free of gas mining
- Local biodiversity protection through full implementation of the Clarence Valley Biodiversity Strategy
- Sustainable employment and industry, including ecotourism and ‘clean’ small businesses
- Support for minority groups, Aboriginal communities and outlying villages.