Orange City CouncilOur Councillors and Our Plan for Orange
Stephen is Deputy CEO of OCTEC, a community organisation that delivers employment, training and youth services. His working life prior to this included 18 years in the public sector working for various agencies in Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
He has lived in Orange for the past 16 years with his wife and two daughters and has been a committee member and volunteer in community development groups such as ECCO Orange, Central West Permaculture and the ELF Community Garden Group, as well as serving as a community representative on council committees.
- Safe footpaths and walkable streets in all suburbs and major roads
- Disability-friendly and accessible for all
- More youth spaces and workplaces
- Smart planning with sustainable design and heritage preservation
- A connected city with cycleways and quality rail and bus services
- Clean, green Orange with renewables and sustainable, high-tech industries
- Better services and amenities for young children, older residents, and those at risk of homelessness